1. Information Collection and Use
PK Jobs is a platform dedicated to sharing job and educational opportunities globally. We collect information to provide and improve our service to you.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data: We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Email address
- Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the service is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
2. Data Usage
- We use your data to:
- Provide and maintain our service.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- Provide customer support.
- Gather valuable information to improve our service.
- Monitor the usage of our service.
3. Data Storage and Sharing
- We store and process your personal information on our servers in the United States.
- We do not share your data with third parties for their marketing purposes.
- We do use third-party services for payment processing, but we do not store or collect your payment card details.
4. Children’s Privacy
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
We value your trust in providing us with your personal information, thus we strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. However, remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable.
6. Your Rights
- You have the right to:
- Access the personal data we hold about you.
- Request the correction of inaccurate personal data.
- Request the deletion of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: +1 (917) 843-2739
- By Address: 125 James Street, Fairport, New York, United States.